Sign Up for Newsletters
Why Choose CBS
At CBS Coverage, a division of Assured SKCG, Inc., we take pride in the fact that over 90% of our clients renew their policies with us year in, year out. The reason for this is not always because we are the least expensive, but rather it is because:
- We provide our clients with the best possible coverage to protect their assets at the most favorable premiums.
- We provide our clients with unparalleled servicing from our professional, experienced and knowledgeable staff who put your interest at the top of their priority list every day.
- We provide our clients with our client-servicing plan which includes annual risk management, insurance reviews, loss control programs, claims management, and periodic contact throughout the year to insure your needs are being identified and met.
- We are results oriented and we measure our success by the outcomes of the insurance and risk management program we develop for you.
At CBS we understand that proper management of your business and personal insurance is vitally important and necessary for the protection of your company's assets. As an independent insurance agency, we represent some of the top A rated insurance companies in the country. That means better coverage at a very favorable price. Because of our substantial size and excellent reputation, we are able to place large and/or difficult policies with the best available A rated insurance companies at competitive premiums.
The benefit of using CBS Coverage as your insurance broker is that:
- You will receive the very best of service from an expert staff.
- You will no longer waste valuable time trying to have your insurance problems solved and questions answered.
- You will understand your insurance program; how it protects your assets and how much it costs.
CBS Coverage has gained the trust of thousands of business owners and families as a result of our comprehensive and professional approach.
AssuredPartners Compensation Disclosure
AssuredPartners agencies typically receive compensation in the form of commissions paid as a percentage of the premiums due the applicable insurance companies. In other cases, and depending on various State laws and the capacity in which our agency is acting, our agencies may receive other forms of compensation, such as contingents, overrides, profit sharing, premium finance fees, expense reimbursements, producer subsidies, award trips and the like. We also earn interest on premiums we hold until it is time to pay the applicable insurance companies.
Our overriding desire is to provide great customer service, having you, the customer, believe we have earned our compensation. We believe in full disclosure of our compensation. Accordingly, if you have any questions about the compensation we receive from your policies (including policies we propose to you), please just ask your account representative, who will gladly provide you a summary of our compensation arising from your policies (some estimation may be necessary, for example where contingents are involved).
We thank you for the opportunity to serve and appreciate your interest.